- Botanical Name: Aloe vera
- Common Names: Aloe vera
- Maximum Growth: Grows upto one foot while the width can grow to one foot as well.
- A few hours of sun each day, in shaded outdoors or near large windows indoors can do the trick.
- The plant barely asks for any care so wait for the pot to dry out before rewatering the soil.
- Use well-drained soil to prevent any water clogging.
- Use a knife to cut leaves for use of the gel in various form. Careful with the easily visible thorns of the side!
There are no reviews yet.