- Botanical Name: Cryptanthus
- Common Names: Green and Pink Cryptanthus
- Maximum Growth: Can grow to a height of 10 to 12 inches
- Keep in well lit indoors. A strong direct sun can be damaging while darkness will yield no growth.
- Take care to plant in well-drained soil and do not leave the plant too wet, although watering every day in summers is recommended.
- The plant does just as well in pots as it does in your garden soil, although location with reference to the sun is important.
- Apply balanced fertilizers, once every couple of weeks during the flowering season and just about once in the winters.