- Botanical Name: Saussurea obvallata
- Common Names: Brahma Kamal, Orchid Cactus
- Maximum Growth The blossom grows upto 8 inches while the plant in itself can grow to a couple of feet, based on space and taming.
- The Brahma Kamal thrives in full sun and can be potted in little space.
- The plant requires little water and must be grown in well-drained soil. If grown in a pot, add plenty of pebbles for drainage.
- Keeping moderately fertilized is sufficient for the plant, as the Brahma Kamal is an easy gardening product.
There are no reviews yet.