- Botanical Name: Dracaena fragrans
- Common Names: Cornstalk Dracaena
- Maximum Growth: A domesticated plant will grow to about 4 feet in height.
- Plant it in ample light but away from direct sunlight as it may burn the plant.
- Use a mix of loamy soil with balanced soil for best results.
- Water the plant only about once a week in the spring and summer season. Decrease this frequency as the weather becomes cooler.
- Use a liquid fertilizer every few weeks in the summers to support growth and perhaps flowering!