- Botanical Name: Dracaena fragrans
- Common Names: Victoria plant
- Maximum Growth: Can be maintained at a height of about 6 feet
- Plant either near bright light indoors or outdoor.
- Use a balanced but well-drained soil for the Dracaena but remember to add some rocks and pebbles at the base of the pot to ensure drainage of excessive water.
- Water the plant regularly in summers in less than moderate amounts, noting when the soil appears dry on the top. This frequency can be reduced as the temperature cools down.
- Remove dead or dried up leaves from the bottom of the plant.