- Botanical Name: Epiphyllum Anguliger
- Common Names: Fishbone Cactus, Zigzag Cactus
- Maximum Growth: The stems can grow upto 1 foot in length and the plant acquires a similar width.
- Plant in a spot with sheltered sunlight. It is best to rotate the plant evenly when placed near a window to ensure symmetry.
- This cactus likes a little bit of moisture, so place the pot in a tray of gravel and add a little water. Make sure not to fill the tray with water all the way.
- Trim away the stems if they get too long for your taste, little stems will sprout from the spot
There are no reviews yet.