- Botanical Name: Haworthia Marumiana
- Common Names: Haworthia Marumiana
- Maximum Growth: The plant can grow to about 3-4 inches in heigt and about just as much width
- Place your plant near a window for balanced light and temperature.
- Use a well-draining medium with pebbles or gravel in a pot with holes, to make sure there is no standing water.
- Water when the planted medium appears to be growing dry.
- Change the pot size, once the soil is completely dry if the Succulent is growing too large.
There are no reviews yet.