- Botanical Name: Beaucarnea Recurvata
- Common Names: Ponytail Palm, Brussel’s Pony tail palm
- Maximum Growth: 3 to 4 feet, growing upto 6 feet. Bonsai is maintained at much smaller.
- A considerable amount of direct sunlight is great for your Ponytail palm
- Keep rotating the plant from the light source to ensure a straight and symmetrical growth.
- This variety requires very little watering, even less than once a week, for a rot-free growth.
- Barely needing fartilizers, an annual, or biannual application with water is sufficient.
Leafy Plants, Indoor Plants