- Botanical Name: Piper betel
- Common Names: Betel Plant
- Maximum Growth: Can grow several feet in height
- Plant in partial shade or bright indoors
- Use a light, loamy, well-drained soil
- Water the plant regularly for a healthy growth
The common Betel plant is a pretty, smart creeper that grows on support and can spread far and wide. Beautiful heart-shaped leaves and green stems add a definite green freshness to walls, pillars or climb up to ceilings. Bring one home to add diverse green curtains to your life!