- Botanical Name: Hippeastrum reginea (several species)
- Common Names: Hippeastrum
- Maximum Growth: Depending on the variety, however, the plants grow upto 30 inches and do not require any sizing. Flowers blossom upto 5 inches wide
- The Hippeastrum require moderate sunshine for a few hours everyday.
- Just adequate watering is sufficient.
- In the dormant stage, when the plant is reduced to a sleeping bulb, hydrate sparingly.
- Fertilise every few weeks to help the plant energise up untill the winters, for perfect blossoms in the new season.
- Pots rich with compost make ideal homes for the Hippeastrum.
There are no reviews yet.