- Botanical Name: Nephrolepis exaltata
- Common Names:Boston Fern, Sword Fern
- Maximum Growth:In the wilderness, the Boston fern can grow upto 4 or 5 feet, domestic fern can easily be maintained between 1 and 2 feet, in a fountain-like arrangement.
- Indoor, filtered light is most suitable for the Boston fern
- It grows most desirably in warm, humid set-ups, easy to maintain through frequent spraying of water, or placing the fern pot in a regularly watered tray.
- Look out for yellowing leaves to know that your fern is in need for moisture.
- Very little fertilising is required in all of its life span.