- Botanical Name: Chamaedorea seifrizii
- Common Names: Yellow Palm, Bamboo Palm, Butterfly Palm
- Maximum Growth: Can grow upto 6 feet, however indoors, the growth is slow and less.
- Indoor with bright light is just perfect for the Bamboo palm.
- Water only sparingly, ensuring that the mud is moist and not wet.
- Once the palm is spreading larger, repot to a bigger size till your plant has reached a desirable size.
- Rotate the container once every week to ensure a symmetrical growth towards the light source.