- Botanical Name: Epipremnum aureum
- Common Names: Devil’s Ivy, Money Plant
- Maximum Growth: The plant can climb to as high as 20 feet, although an average vine stretches to about 10 or so feet
- Plant in any kind of light, although the lesser the amount of green on the leaves, the closer to light they prefer being.
- Use a balanced, well-drained soil or even water as a planting medium. The plant can survive in a jar of water.
- Use moderate amounts of water, although the plant can survive on minimal care
There are no reviews yet.