- Botanical Name: Dracaena Marginata Colorama
- Common Names: Madagascar Dragon Tree
- Maximum Growth: In average conditions, it grows to an average of about 2 feet in height.
- Plant in partial shade to full shade, allow bits of light from time to time, but never direct sunlight.
- Use a well-drained soil mix for a healthy growth of the plant.
- Provide regular and moderate watering in Spring and Summer to keep the soil moist. Reduce this in winters
- Apply fertilizers about twice a year, especially around the Spring when growth booms.
There are no reviews yet.