- Botanical Name: Chamaedorea elegans
- Common Names: Parlor Palm, Bella palm
- Maximum Growth: A healthy growth can lead upto 3 to 4 feet of height and about 2 feet in width.
- The Parlor palm stays healthy in shade, especially suited for indoors
- Moderate watering, just about enough to keep the soil moist, is sufficient.
- Fertilizer application once a month is adequate for a steady and lucious growth.
- It is helpful to prune away dry or wilting leaves, so that the plant is ready for new leafing.