- Botanical Name: Cycad Cycas
- Common Names: Sago Palm Tree, Oriental Tree
- Maximum Growth: It grows to a width of about 3.5 feet, rising gradually in height, thus needing very little manoeuvring. Its bright green and crisp leaves can extend up to 60 inches, based on the space available.
- The Cycus is a gardener’s relief.
- Keep it indoors near a light source, or outdoor with some shelter
- Make sure not to overdo the watering.
- Provide manuring once a year (in springtime).
- Occasional trimming of older, yellow leaves, makes way for healthy growth.