- Botanical Name: Lophophora Williamsii
- Common Names: Peyote
- Maximum Growth: Less than 1 foot
- Place the Peyote in a sunny spot, whether indoor near a window or outside.
- Use a very well-drained soil since the cactus cannot stand being soaked for very long.
- Water the cactus regularly in the summer season, although make sure the soil has completely dried out before the next watering. Reduce this quantity to a minimum once the temperature cools down.
- Apply fertilizer only twice a year for sustained health.