- Botanical Name: Asplenium nidus
- Common Names:Bird’s nest Fern
- Maximum Growth:A healthy growth spreads to about 2 feet in width and height.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, if keeping outdoor.
- The Bird’s nest fern grows well indoors as long as good humidity and warmth is maintained
- Give the adult fern ample space to spread its foliage for long-lasting health.
- Keep the soil moist but do not over-water the pot. Spraying on the leaves is a big help
- Fertilising mildly till the entire summer season will ensure great growth.