- Botanical Name:
- Common Names: Red Mahatma Dracaena
- Maximum Growth: In suitable conditions, it can grow anywhere between 5 to 12 feet.
- Plant in partial shade to full shade, allow bits of light from time to time, but never direct sunlight.
- Use a well-drained soil mix for a healthy growth of the plant.
- Provide regular and moderate watering in Spring and Summer to keep the soil moist. Reduce this in winters
- Apply fertilizers about twice a year, especially around the Spring when growth booms.