- Botanical Name: Kalanchoe Tomentosa
- Common Names: Panda Plant, Chocolate Soldier
- Maximum Growth: Can grow to two feet in height
- A good balance of bright and indirect light helps a perfect growth
- Use well-drained soil to ensure that water does not remain in the roots for long
- Water only when the soil is completely dry and then make sure the planter tray does not contain any water, lest the roots rot
- Fertilize the plant once a month with liquid fertilizer, reducing frequency to nill in winters
There are no reviews yet.