- Botanical Name: Rhapis excelsa
- Common Names: Lady Palm
- Maximum Growth: Between 6 to 12 feet of height, although, if grown indoors, the palm is generally much smaller.
- The palm grows perfectly well indoors with some sunlight as it does in shaded outdoors.
- Keep potted in well-drained soil and water moderately.
- Fertilizers should be provided only sparingly, once a year. Look out for yellowing leaves as a sign of over-application!
- Repotting every couple of years helps to maintain desirable Maximum Growth.