- Botanical Name: Cleistocactus colademononis
- Common Names: Monkey Tail Cactus
- Maximum Growth: The stems can grow upto 2 feet or a little less in length.
- Plant the Monkey Tail Cactus either inside or out, the Monkey Tail Cactus can survive all kinds of temperature.
- Water the plant only when the soil gets dry, increasing the quantity as the temperature rises. Make sure the plant is left alone in the winter dormant months.
- Use a very well-drained soil to ensure there is no moisture retentivity.