- Botanical Name: Rhipsalis Campos – Portoana
- Common Names: Rhipsalis Cactus
- Maximum Growth: Can grow to a height of 2 feet
- Do not plant this cactus in direct sunlight, keep it slightly away from a window and let it get sufficient indirect, distant sun.
- Use a light, well-drained soil, typically a cactus mix for the pot.
- Water the cactus regularly in the summer season, although make sure the soil has completely dried out before the next watering. Reduce this quantity to a minimum once the temperature cools down.
- Water the plant very sparingly, only when the soil at the base of the pot is dry