- Botanical Name: Honckenya peploides
- Common Names: Sea Sandwort
- Maximum Growth: Upto 1 foot
- Grow in ample sunlight
- Use a light, well-drained soil as per its natural habitat
- Water the plant only to maintain moisture in the soil
This petite, lush green plant is just as beautiful as it is delicious to eat. In many parts of the world, the leaves and stems of the plant are cooked and used as delicacies. Easy to grow and wonderful to taste, the Sea Sandwort is for those who look for something more than a green ornament for their house.