- Botanical Name: Euphorbia tirucalli
- Common Names: Pencil Cactus, Firestick Plant
- Maximum Growth: Grows to a height of around 8 feet.
- Plant in a sunny spot with moderate temperature. A well-lit window side or a porch with ample sun will be a great spot to have your Pencil Cactus grow in a shapely manner
- Use a very well-drained and gravel-like soil, make sure the pot has enough drainage outlets.
- Water the plant just about once a week to give it sustaining moisture in summers, that is its growth season. Reduce this quantity as you head into cooler months.