- Botanical Name:Pteris Cretica
- Common Names:Pteris fern
- Maximum Growth:A short variety of fern, the Pteris grows upto about 20 inches
- Indoor, filtered light is most suitable for the Emina Boston fern
- It grows most desirably in warm, humid set-ups, easy to maintain through frequent spraying of water, or placing the fern pot in a regularly watered tray.
- Look out for yellowing leaves to know that your fern is in need for moisture.
- Very little fertilising is required in all of its life span.
There are no reviews yet.