- Botanical Name: Strobilanthes dyeriana
- Common Names: Purple Shield
- Maximum Growth: Can grow upto 2 feet
- Plant in full sun or partial shade
- Use a rich, well-drained soil
- Water the plant evenly when the top layer appears dry on touching
This variety of the Hemigraphis has a red turn, allowing for its low-lying plant to be conspicuous by its foliage colour and thickness. What adds to the drama is a generous blossom of white or pink that stand contrasting over this ground covering plant. Take this plant home for a great border or perfectly lovely hanging basket decoration.
There are no reviews yet.