- Botanical Name: Asparagus aethiopicus
- Common Names:Asparagus fern
- Maximum Growth:Grows to a size of less than 1 foot, with speck like tiny leaves.
- Outdoor shade or part sunny conditions work best.
- While growing indoors, good humidity and warm temperature, typical to any fern, is important.
- Very tiny, almost unnoticeable thorns are found on the spurs; best advised to use gloves while working on your ferns
- Rare berry-like fruiting and/or flowering can occur, indicating a very healthy growth of the Asparagus fern
There are no reviews yet.