- Botanical Name:Nephrolepis exaltata ’emina’
- Common Names:Emina Boston Fern
- Maximum Growth:In the wilderness, the fern can easily be maintained between 1 and 2 feet, in a fountain-like arrangement.
- Indoor, filtered light is most suitable for the Emina Boston fern
- It grows most desirably in warm, humid set-ups, easy to maintain through frequent spraying of water, or placing the fern pot in a regularly watered tray.
- Look out for yellowing leaves to know that your fern is in need for moisture.
- Very little fertilising is required in all of its life span.
There are no reviews yet.